Reach your full potential.
Randolph athletics focus on commitment over convenience, balancing autonomy with responsibility and discipline. The goal is to provide a framework for reaching one's full potential in every endeavor. Sports builds character when the coach teaches and models it.
of 7th-12th grade students play at least one sport
of 7th-12th grade students play multiple sports
Athletics on a Mission
Our coaches seek to love, serve and develop our student-athletes.
- Randolph's commitment to excellence and emphasis on honor, integrity, and character include its approach to athletics.
- We instill commitment, accountability, responsibility, discipline and sacrifice to best prepare them for life as young adults.
- Selectivity is a key ingredient to Randolph's well-rounded success. The truth is sport only builds character if it's done by intentional coaches following an intentional process.
What Makes a Strong Athletic Program?
Our eBook is intended to serve as a free guide for any parent or guardian that desires to provide their child(ren) with a positive and balanced experience in organized sports. In it, you'll learn more about:
- Randolph School’s approach to athletics.
- What's involved for each age group from youth to varsity level teams.
- Advantages of being involved in organized sports.