Employment at Randolph is an opportunity to join a community of learners who seek challenge, commitment, and strong relationships. Because we are an independent, college-preparatory school, much is required of our administrators, faculty and staff. In return, Randolph strives to provide competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for growth. All members of the community are encouraged to participate in the life of the School and to continue their professional development.
Randolph faculty members have an average of 17 years of classroom experience and 62% hold advanced degrees. Randolph seeks to attract, retain, and support a diverse and talented workforce.
To learn more about Randolph, visit "The Randolph Journey-Life in K-12 Community of Learners" blog.
As a member institution, Randolph School is committed to the principles of diversity as stated by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). In that spirit, Randolph does not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, age, physical challenge, nation of origin, gender, or any other characteristic.
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance Plan-Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Alabama (includes dental and vision)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Retirement Plan-TIAA CREF
- Partial Tuition Remission for full time faculty/staff children
- Professional Development Fund (includes continuing education opportunities for advanced degrees)
- Mentoring Program