Experience, Create, Inspire
Imagine learning about life on the Oregon Trail or escaping on the Underground Railroad, creating a quilt in math class or planning your own county in the Utopia Project, writing an original play or watching a caterpillar become a butterfly for the very first time. Randolph inspires learning and helps students imagine their futures and creates possibilities for them to explore new areas of interest.
A robust Randolph Fund can provide the opportunity for so much more than if the School had to rely solely on tuition. The Randolph Fund makes all the difference in providing the resources for teachers to inspire students.
The Randolph Fund makes it possible for:
- Hands-on experiences in science labs take theory into practice.
- Language offerings are varied and offered across the grades.
- Arts offerings are available in visual arts, band, choir and theater
- Lower School students have physical education every day.
- Faculty have significant opportunities for professional growth to hone their craft.
- Our community enjoys the talent and diversity of the 122 families who receive financial aid.
- Class sizes and student teacher ratios are low. The Upper School can offer classes with only a few students and we can offer our Senior Capstone seminar.
Beth Corley, Director of Development, is available to answer your questions or talk about the impact your support can have on students and faculty at 256-799-6198 or firstname.lastname@example.org